Why Upgrade to Fitted Wardrobes?
With multiple benefits in the short- and long-term, made-to-measure wardrobes make a fantastic investment in your property.
- The Perfect Fit – Like all bespoke furniture, we tailor your wardrobe to fit snugly into a specific space, even those with odd angles and dimensions
- Efficient Use of Space – Unlike standard-sized options, our wardrobes make use of every available inch, giving you more storage space and a neater finish
- Custom Aesthetics – Bespoke joinery gives you full control over your wardrobe’s appearance. This includes polished, sprayed and hand-painted finishes
- Designed to Fit More – We design hinged and walk-in wardrobes around you and your bedroom. The interior has innovative storage with no wasted space
- Built to Last – With the combination of premium materials and time-served craftmanship, we create wardrobes that stand the test of time
- Clutter-Free Rooms – With more storage space comes less clutter. Numerous studies indicate that clean, tidy bedrooms are key to a better night’s sleep
James Fuller Joinery can also add in-built lighting as part of your bespoke wardrobe design.
To discuss made-to-measure wardrobes in more detail, call us on 07719 065 020 to schedule an initial consultation at your home.